Join us as you mix, muddle, and shake your way through a hands-on Rum Cocktail Masterclass, hosted at our waterside venue on Island Street in Salcombe, Devon!
This experience is the perfect activity for rum fans, or groups of friends visiting Salcombe and the surrounding area.
What to Expect:
- Kick things off with a rum cocktail, while our master mixologists take you through the basics of cocktail making.
- Get comfortable behind your own fully-stocked cocktail making station for two, complete with ingredients, shakers, and glassware.
- Every guest will make (and drink!) up to four unique rum-based cocktails, using our award-winning range of artisan rums.
- Indulge in some healthy competition in one of our challenge rounds, where each cocktail station competes against the rest to be crowned Cocktail Champions.
- Before you leave, make the most of an exclusive 10% discount off everything in our Devon Rum Co Store.
- £60 per person.
- Sessions are approximately 60-90 minutes long.
- Up to 8 guests per session.
- Over 18s only and unfortunately no dogs allowed.
For private cocktail masterclasses, or to discuss dates that aren't currently listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01548 721276.
Terms: Event dates subject to change, depending on participation.