Support Our Crowdfunding Campaign
Devon Liquor Company Ltd | Lead Investor Introduction
- The Devon Liquor Company exists to share the joy of artisan spirits with the world. To date, we've built a memorable brand with Devon Rum Co. as our primary trading company, but there's so much more to come...
Crowdfunding round objectives
- Funding target: £400k
- Equity offered: 11%
- Secure minimum 50% from lead investors before going public
- Possible overfund up to 150%
- EIS pre-approval applied and expected
Key achievements to date
- We are an ambitious artisan spirit producer that's already achieved fast growth and acclaim since launching the Devon Rum Company in March 2020.
- We've achieved and maintained fast growth, despite challenging trading conditions throughout 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Our multi-award winning range of rums have collected accolades including a 2022 Great Taste Gold Star for each of our products, and a clean sweep of Taste of the West Gold Medals in 2021 & 2022 - making us the first rum brand to ever win back-to-back Taste of the West Golds.
- Our eye-catching products are available in over 150 specialist retailer sites in the South West.
- They are also sold through on-trade wholesalers, including The Whisky Exchange, Master of Malt, Enotria & Coe, Tolchards, Regency Wines, Bays Brewery, and more.
- Our range of artisan rums are available in over 250 bars, restaurants, and hotels.
- We are on track to achieve revenue of circa £600k in year three, with significant future growth anticipated.
- We have created a memorable brand, with highly popular branding and a significant social following of more than 13,000.
- We have recently leased (July 2022) a prestigious, waterside facility in Salcombe, creating an instant and premium direct to consumer retail offering, plus substantial future opportunities with events and customer experiences with a HNW audience.
- We have created a highly scalable direct to consumer external events programme.
- 50% of 2022 revenue generated from high margin D2C sources, including retail, online, and events.
- Continue to grow off-trade retail partner network in UK and develop more premium accounts.
- Substantial opportunity to grow on-trade revenues in South West and wider UK.
- Scale external events business.
- Scale online D2C revenues.
- Enhance and develop Salcombe HQ retail revenue.
- New revenue streams from Salcombe HQ events, such as taster events, tours, rum schools, cocktail classes, private hire, bars, etc.
- Develop new spirit projects and potentially duplicate current B2B and consumer revenue streams.
- Research and develop export markets.
Use of funding
- 15% for developing and improving the retail and events space in new Salcombe HQ.
- 25% for developing and funding new spirit projects.
- 15% to increase staff headcount in sales and event management.
- 20% for funding of new blending room equipment to scale production.
- 25% to fund cashflow to scale growth in current B2B and D2C revenues.
For more information & expressions of interest, contact David Seear: email@example.com / 07711 674288.